The purpose of the Labouré College of Healthcare RN-BSN 护理 Program is to move the associate degree nurses beyond basic nursing skills to advanced pathophysiology, 批判性思维, 领导与管理, 以及循证实践研究技能. The program prepares registered nurses for a generalist professional practice in a variety of setting and provides graduates with a foundation for graduate study and life-long learning.
By completion of the BSN program, the graduate will be able to:
1. Synthesize knowledge from a broad-based liberal arts and sciences core curriculum with nursing science to generate innovative and valid clinical decisions.
2. Recognize basic organization models and exhibit a potential for leadership and quality care within the present-day healthcare arena.
3. 培养价值, beliefs and practices which embody a framework for implementation of evidence-based practice and scholarship.
4. Incorporate the use of communication and informatics to broaden the scope of clinical practice and 批判性思维.
5. Participate in the sociopolitical process that affects nursing practice.
6. Examine concepts of individual and population health initiatives for the promotion of health and prevention of disease across the lifespan.
7. 坚持专业精神, 领导与管理 skills to promote collaboration and to cultivate a safe and caring environment.
The RN-BSN program utilizes the 2008 Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional 护理 Practice as the organizing framework for the program. 你可以在这里查看项目手册.